Sunday, February 16, 2014

Light Green Machine


*i was in such a rush, I didn't get a chance to measure the amount. I know this made more than one serving but less than two servings, so maybe one and a half*

1 Granny Smith
2 small handfuls of pineapple
5 small leaves of kale
5 leaves of romaine 
1/2 cucumber
2 sticks of celery
1/2 lime (juiced with the peel)
(Ginger if wanted, I omitted) 




This drink was DELICIOUS!!!

I have a best friend who can't drink a lot of grapefruit and she isn't the biggest fan of kale bit knows she wants to juice it more....so I want to make some really green juices that have kale in them, but that taste overwhelmingly "green" if you get my drift. 

I really would put this on the list for juice recipes for beginners to try. You don't have to use too much pineapple if you are experienced if you happen to be watching your sugar intake,....and if you want to try to keep the sugar even lower, you COULD replace half of the pineapple with half of a grapefruit? ****always make sure too check your prescriptions before drinking grapefuit juice****

Have questions?? Ask them below or send me am email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!