Friday, January 24, 2014

My Photo Album

Here are random photos of me over time.



I had a BMI of 34. Just one point away from
being morbidly obese.













BMI of 29. No longer obese!!!




155 lbs!
 
I decided that it was time to move forward and really learn how to eat CLEAN. I needed to stop yo-yoing between juice fasts and turning juice fasting into some crazy crash diet. That's about the time when a friend who had been following me on Facebook reached out to me and told me about this amazing opportunity to become an online health and fitness coach. I am SO GLAD that I made that decision. It's been THE SINGLE BEST health decision I've ever made! I was able to eat REAL FOOD and replace one meal a day with a nutritious meal replacement shake and not only did I continue to lose weight, but I also became FIT by including the accountability of a Fitness Group AND I had an abundance of energy, too! Below are some of the photos after deciding to not just have the goal of losing weight, but I added the goal of getting FIT! I'm not yet to where I want to be, but I'm oh so close now!
 
June 2014

June 2014

June 2014

June 2014

June 2014
 

If you've ever wanted to start a long juice fast/reboot/cleanse and you've just felt like you've wanted more accountability, guidance and support, consider hiring me to coach you through your next juicing journey. I am NOT a medical professional. I am NOT a nutritionist. I am a busy mom to 3 young sons who at one point told her husband that there was absolutely no hope of ever getting below 170 pounds because I had never been below 170 pounds in my adult life before.
For more information on hiring me as a coach, click
 
If you are more interested in really taking things to the next step, focus on not just clean eating but also on daily fitness (just 30 minutes a day!), then I'd be honored to have you join me
and my team, Team Eat Real, Be Real! Add me to Facebook
and send me a message!
 
 
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
 
Teela Herman




16 comments:

  1. DAMN TEELA! That black and white picture you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. My 5 year old took the picture!

      Delete
  2. do you take any supplements?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When doing a long term exclusive juice fast, I'll take a multi-vitamin and I'd take vitamin D. I know people who use spirulina, add chi seeds and use powder protein.

      Delete
  3. YOU LOOKING AMAZING!!! I want to be just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking amazing, I sure hope I have the same results!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those naked juices are terrible for you. They recently were caught using formaldehyde as a preservative. Fresh juicing is always the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right and I agree. I won't drink them anymore. They had not been used at the time and I did not know any better. :( I a, angry. I did take the time to read the labels and I was lied to.

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog and love what you have to say. I think your beautiful at the heavier weight, but I totally understand wanting to feel better in your clothes. I have been juicing everyday for 2 years. I did a juice fast for 9 days in Ocotber, lost 10 pounds but lost alot of belly bloat. I am now on my second juice fast and am really hoping to make a full 30 days. I'm 40yrs old and currently weigh 155 (7.5 pounds down on day 11 of my 30 days). I'd like to hit 140 but we'll see what happens. Juicing has really gotten my depression under control too. No one realizes how the food we put in affects your actual chemical makeup. Congrats to you for seeing juicing as the wonderful health benefit it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I don't know if you've read my most current posts but I am currently on day 26 of a fast and I am at 154 today! It feels AMAZING to be 80 pounds lighter than I was in June of 2012.
      And I agree, juicing does so much more than just helps you lose weight. The depression, the anxiety, the psoriasis (I've yet to have an outbreak), smoother skin, less bloating in the mid section, a TON more energy, feeling younger, my Crohn's symptoms are gone....I mean! the list just goes on and on.

      I am so glad you found my blog and I am so glad to hear you are juicing!! I wish you the very best of luck and I hope you get down low into the 140's. And CONGRATS on getting to day 11. That's a major accomplishment!!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am curious what your diet is like between fasts.

    And also, what are your top 5 favorites? I have been toying with some recipes, but they truly taste awful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm preparing for a 40-day juice feast. I know I'll need a few days off of work, and since it'll be too close to the end of the month by the time I'm ready to start juicing, I'll need to wait until after the 1st of the month, since I can't catch up on three days worth of work at the end of the month when I have to do accounting month-end close procedures. I'm using that time wisely, since I know that I will have plenty of doubts in the days ahead. I'm super excited at the prospect of what a juice cleanse can do for me (weight loss, improvement in Fibromyalgia pain, improvement in chronic fatigue, break on my poor, mangled digestion), but I also know myself, and I'm incredibly weak willed when it comes to food. I'll get a little more than a day in and decide it's too extreme. It's stupid. It's not the best thing for me, etc.

    Anyway, I was very glad to find your blog and read about your experiences. I have a seven-month old at home, and I want to be a vibrant, motivated, energetic momma to my baby girl, not this sluggish, unmotivated, tired momma who is always in so much pain that work is torturous and I have very little energy afterwards to interact with my gorgeous little one. So I just have to remember that it's for the very best of reasons. And then I need to remember that I can do all things who Christ who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13

    God bless you in all of your endeavors. I'm so glad I saw that post about Naked juices. I had no idea! I don't drink them often because they are way expensive, but that just ticks me off. You think you are making better choices and you might as well have just bought the cheaper, conventional juice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well done Teela, you look amazing, wow 110 pounds weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!