Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Juicing Recipe Bible

Here are some of the different recipes I've tried throughout my fast. Keep checking back often! 

(Try to remember, you might have to use more or less of the ingredients listed below. No two fruits or veggies are alike. Use these recipes as a guide).

The (yummy) Pink Granny kid favorite
Beet, apples, pear, ginger

Orange, Spinach and Mint
The name says it all

Refreshing Citrus kid favorite
Strawberries, cucumber, celery, tangelos, mint, lime

Anti-Cellulite Juice aka The Fat Shredder
Grapefruit, apple, celery, mint

Spinach (x3) Green Juice
Spinach, celery, cucumber, grapefruit, pear, lime, mango, ginger

Kale Limeade kid favorite
Kale, cucumber, celery, apple, orange, lemon, lime

Hidden Greens

Mean Green Spinach
Spinach, cucumber, celery, apple, lime, ginger

Sweet Potato, Carrot and Citrus kid favorite
Sweet potato, carrot, grapefruit, tangelo, lemon

Tropical Cabbage
Cabbage, pineapple, strawberry

Rabbit Juice kid favorite
Carrots, pineapple, oranges, grapefruit

Kid Juice
Carrot, orange

Playing with Parsley
Parsley, kale, carrots, celery, apple, orange, pear

Kickin Carrot Juice kid favorite
Carrot, orange, lime, ginger

The Mean Green (Joe Cross' juice)
Cucumber, kale, celery, apple, lemon, ginger

The Lipsmackin Limeade  kid favorite
Orange, apple, celery, spinach, lime

Reader Request Juice 
Kale, cucumber, grapes, apple, lime

Broccoli, Celery, Citrus! 
Broccoli, carrots, celery, oranges, apple, lemon

Perfection in a Cup
Spinach, orange, grapefruit, mint

Fresh Strawberry (with hidden veggies) (kid approved)
Red cabbage, beet, tomatoes, strawberries

Tropical Spinach (kid approved)
Pineapple, orange and lots of spinach



Pretty in Pink
Cucumber, grapefruit, watermelon and mint



Peach Pie Dessert Juice
Peaches, sweet potato and ground cinnamon




Army Green Juice
Carrots, kale, cucumber, grapefruit, orange, cantaloupe, ginger




Eve's Envy
Beets, apple, cucumber, celery, ginger


Good Morning, Granny!
Celery, cucumber, grapefruit, Granny Smith apple, mint

Veggie Strong
Beet, celery, cucumber, ginger



12 comments:

  1. Hello! I wanted to take a look at your recipes but the links don't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies, let me clarify, some work. I am curious about the Tropical Spinach & Fresh Strawbwerry (with Hidden vegetables). Those two take me to an error page.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know, jpdaboss. I think I have it fixed now. :)

      Delete
  2. I've juiced before & loved it, but I recently watched Sick, Fat & Dying & it inspired a new love for my juicer. I'm toying with the idea of going on a 3 or 4 day juice fast & then moving up to a 7 or 10 day fast... Where would you recommend starting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I've been juicing for a while - for fun - but never for actual weight-loss purposes... When you do a "fast," do you follow a certain ratio of fruits to vegetables, or do you just drink any of the juices that you posted? Likewise, do you have a juice every time you're hungry, or do you limit yourself. Some juices sound better than others, but I'm wondering if there are a certain amount of veggies I should shoot for when doing a fast, and how much to allow myself to drink on any given day. Any advice would help! Thanks, and awesome job on the weight loss - very inspirational. Thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. Tnx fore information


    you want to loss weight fast read more information here


    and for more information about juicer recipes weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to have a juicer!!! Some fresh veggie juice will be so refreshing when the weather heats up this weekend!
    Blendtec

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your site after purchasing my first juicer. I started conservatively making the apple, mango and orange juice and couldn't get enough! If all the juices are this tasty I can't wait to make more! Thanks!
    browse this site

    ReplyDelete
  7. People with high blood pressure cannot consume grapefruit. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many servings are your recipes?

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!