Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Positive Changes! [video post!]

Wow!!! Life IS good!
Life is GREAT!

I am truly happy, deep down in my soul.

It's amazing how good it feels to have confidence in all of the decisions you are making on a daily basis. It's amazing when you let go of trying so hard to please other people.

Just think of how hard it can be for YOU to change your OWN mood....and you know yourself BEST! So just imagine how impossible it is to make someone else happy. How exhausting that can be, day in and day out. Over and over again. My goodness. YOU are BETTER than that! YOUR life and the life you want to live is worth FAR MORE than trying to please others.

If you are making healthy changes in your life, then pay no mind to the wizard behind the curtain. Think about The Wizard of Oz. Everyone is scared and intimidated of him...but in the end, all you see is this small, insignificant man. And I think that we sometimes think of the people we respect like that but WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT allow that to change who you are, your beliefs or your healthy choices. Make yourself happy!


Can you post below and let me know what YOU are doing to make your life better??

Find me on Facebook!!
Want to join a CHALLENGE GROUP?
Subscribe to my blog!! ;) It's FREE!!!
Love Instagram? @teelajuicingherman  (I will follow you back!)
or email me the "old fashioned" way HERE!

Stay Strong!!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to make yourself healthy and slim, then now it is possible only with detox juice cleanse that clean the extra wastage from your body and makes you fit and fine.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!