Sunday, July 27, 2014

Come have FUN on Facebook!!!

Can I be honest for a few minutes?
I've been bad at my water consumption. Bad. Bad. Bad.
No excuses, right?
 
So I hop on Facebook and I ask for some accountability...someone to help me. And I was so lucky! I had a FEW friends who wanted to join me! Which was AWESOME! I wanted to take a new photo with every new cup of water, but that soon took off into an entirely different direction. LOL!
 
Cup #1 (about 18-20 oz of water)

#2! None for you!

Middle Herman and me on drink number three!!

Don't pee on the floor, it's drink number FOUR!

Drinking 5 will make you feel ALIVE!

#6. ALMOST there!!!


So I finished my photo shoot fairly late, I never expected to have so many costume changes! But hey, a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do! Am I right?! Can I get an "Amen?!?!?!"
 
I felt that the photographer was asking me to do things that I wasn't comfortable doing....but I finally warmed up and went with it. You guys might be offended by the next photo. It is a pretty controversial photo! Make sure the little ones are in the other room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I told ya! I got really crazy!

Join us for our next Wednesday Water Challenge by adding me to Facebook!  Add me here! 

 

1 comment:

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!