Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 1 (part 2)

Yup. That's right!

I'm starting another juice fast today!

This fast will be different because I'm starting out today not knowing how long I want to go. I think I will take it day by day and rather than focusing on my weight loss (which I will still track, but this time not so obsessively), I am going to focus on myself! I want to focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit.

I also want to focus on meditation and prayer.

Prayer because I owe everything to God and even though I feel closer to God than ever before, I can always work on strengthening that relationship. While I know I am flawed and very, very far from perfect, I am extremely confident in the person I am today because of God. Today, I am far more blessed than I ever imagined and I owe it all to Him.

I also want to focus on meditation because I feel like it helps keep me calm and it helps put things in perspective. It's also a great stress relief and it just makes me feel good when I'm done, so why not do more of that, right?

Anyway, that's about it for now. One of my dear friends is starting her very first juice fast today so everyone out there, wish her some luck! I know she is going to do GREAT! She is actually the amazing friend who bought me MY first juicer. How cool is that??

Best of luck to all of you out there!

Stay strong and juice on!
Teela Juicing Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!