Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 3 (part 2)



Oh man. There was a storm last night. I tried to get to bed before 10 pm but I was woken up by my Little Man 2.0 around midnight because he was scared and wanted to sleep with daddy and me. We let him squeeze in.

Then about an hour later, Little Man 1.0 comes in to tell me that HE was scared. I knew adding another 50 lb 5 year old to the king size bed would just be too much so I went with him to his room to cuddle until 4:45 when it was time to get up and get ready for the FIELD TRIP!!!!!

I made a 16 oz serving of Mean Green for both my husband and I for breakfast. I then packed lunches and snacks for all three kids. It's a GREAT thing that I had my "berry veggie" Naked brand juice with me because I made my new "coffee" (carrot based drinks) at home before we left which was 4 carrots, 1 grapefruit, 1 orange and a big ole chunk of ginger....and I walked out of the house with it sitting on the kitchen table. I didn't realize I left it until it was way too late to go home and get it.

We went to a wildlife reserve and we all had a blast!! I wanted to share some photos we took:

                      




After driving through the wildlife reserve, it was lunch time! Lunch was family easy. Everyone brought their own sack lunch so there really wasn't too much temptation.

It's just after 3 pm and I've had just over 60 oz of water. I know I really need to drink more today and hopefully I'll finish this 30 oz bottle next to me.

Next up is dinner for the family and then I'll make another juice, probably the Anti- Cellulite Juice, as that seems to work really well with my body. Not much else to report.

Overall, I'm feeling tired (so I might make a small carrot juice) because of all of the interrupted sleep but overall, I'm feeling okay. Much better than Day 3 the first time around. Hopefully an early bedtime for me tonight.

Stay strong and juice on!
Teela Juicing Herman

1 comment:

  1. Reading about your adventures in juice fasting makes me think I might be able to do a fast and not just juice on the side. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!