Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 4 (part 2)



So far, so good.

I was slightly irritated this morning when I realized I was completely out of celery and I flat out refused to go grocery shopping today (my house was such a mess and I needed to focus on it some) so my drinks were more on the fruity side. Thankfully my husband went to the grocery store and loaded us up on fresh greens and my all time favorites, grapefruit, lemons and limes. I'm all set to get serious and focus on the greens tomorrow.

No headaches or hunger pains today.

I also got in a 2+ mile walk while pushing my 25 pound son in the stroller and I felt GREAT afterward. I think the carrot based drink that I had before my walk really helped.

I am going to end my fast on Saturday, making this a very short 5 day fast, vs my last 40 day fast. My mom is willing to take the kids overnight and my husband and I really need (and deserve) a date night. It's been months since we've been on a date so we are going to go out and have a nice time. I want to get dressed up and feel pretty. I'm excited!

I can't get away from juicing even when I try, so again, I know I will be juicing my breakfast and all snacks, with most times juicing 2 meals a day. I don't think I really need two meals a day, at least not two meals of the same portion I was eating before. I'm HOPING I'll be satisfied with 2-3 small juices and one small meal with maybe an ounce of raw nuts as a snack when needed? Who knows. I'm honestly still learning. I might go an entire day without eating, just juicing, but it probably won't be for more than a day or two at a time until my next big fast in May.

I still have a ways to go before I reach my goal weight (which is STILL yet to be determined) so I'm still fairly certain I will be fasting for 30 days in May, ending my fast on the 31st and I am looking forward to that! Do I have anyone who wants to join me and do a 30 Day May Fast?!?! Leave me a comment below so I know if there is a group interest!!

Stay strong and juice on!
Teela Juicing Herman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!