Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 25: One Great BIG Accomplishment

It's late.

I've got to write out this blog and get it out as soon as possible or else it will never get out. 

Life is so crazy busy. 

We've got the crazy storm Kronos on our tail, we had an early doctor appointment for both my son and my husband in the city a few towns over, and just a bunch of other stuff to get done between. 

I had to grab one of these freshly made juices which are better, in my opinion, than the Naked brand juices (and other brands like Naked) but, it was still all fruit and way too sweet for my taste so I ended up sharing a lot of it with two of my three present begging children. 



In fact, it wasn't until about 5 pm tonight, driving home from grabbing last minute essentials (from being frozen in for a day, of course!) that I realized that as of this morning I have officially lost more than 80 pounds since hitting my rock bottom (in June of 2012) and deciding to change something. I do have to say that not all of the weight loss was solely from juicing, but juicing was what helped me break my addiction to unhealthy foods. Had I not found juicing, I seriously doubt I would be where I am today. I suppose it is possible I could have found my way here through other means, but in the short amount of time it took me to get here, knowing who I am, I doubt it. I know that I needed something as extreme as not eating foods for 40 days to break my addiction. I just know who I am, ya know? 

And since ending my first fast just over a year ago, I've done nothing but continue to lose weight. I've changed my diet when I do eat foods, now consuming mostly whole foods (I can talk about this more later if there is enough interest). I still make juicing part of my daily diet, even when not in the middle of a cleanse/fast/reboot/whatever you choose to call it. Juicing is my BFF, and I am beyond obsessed with anything juicing. 


Well, school is delayed 3 hours tomorrow but I need to get up early and get some work in with my clients. I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Try to stay warm out there!! Oh! And you can follow me on Instagram: teelajuicingherman. :) 

Do you guys/gals have any questions/comments for me? 

Stay strong and juice on! 

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a fav juicing recipe or something you make more often than the rest? Just wonderin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I sure do! I would have to say it's the Anti-Cellulite Juice-
      http://my40dayjuicefast.blogspot.com/2013/03/anti-cellulite-juice.html

      Delete
  2. Its really nice Juice to become slim without any side effect.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!