Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Photo Testimonials

Each time someone takes the leap in faith in me and hires me to coach them, I truly consider it an honor. I like to really get to know my clients and  more often then not, we end up being friends.

The following photos are from a juice client. 
This photo is from one of my first clients that I helped though one of her first own juicing journey.  Tricia hired me for 2 months and we had a lot of fun during our challenges! One month, Tricia won first place in a contest I held where she lost the most percentage of weight lost, which was 7.35% IN JUST 30 DAYS!!!!! Not only did she lose over 7% of her body weight, she also won CASH! The contest more than paid for itself. In 2 just months, Tricia lost over 21% of her body weight!!!!!


Just look at the difference! Not just the weight loss, which is UH-MAZE-ING, but you can tell she is confident! She is HAPPY! She FEELS good and looks GREAT!!! 

This is what she sent me after our 60 days together: 

"So I just looked at my pictures from the first of the month and the ones that I just took. I wore the same outfit as last time and my pants are falling off of me. Teela, I am so thankful that you have guided me for 2 months I went from 240 lbs to 189 lbs since August 27th. I went from a size 18/20 to a  size 12-14! I'm a very happy girl and I could not have done this without you." 


-Tricia 
Here is the photo she was talking about:

 
Next up, please meet my dear friend Kathy!
 
Kathy joined me and my FITNESS group! She dedicated herself to a 90 Day program that included daily exercise of a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week along with cleaning up her diet and eating more of a paleo type diet. The following results are NOT from juice fasting!
 
As soon as my juice clients are done with their fasting and ready to move on to the next stage of life, this is ALWAYS what I recommend. Joining a Fitness Accountability group was what gave me the foundation for my clean eating. I was in a group with other people who were struggling alongside me, fighting at my side. And what an amazing experience that was. It was healing. It's when I decided that I HAD TO to become am online health and fitness coach. And I've been loving every minute of it.
 
When I first met with Kathy, she was a totally different person. Yes, she saw the value in my Fitness Accountability group and she was motivated to get started. Then, when he package showed up on the front step, intimidation swept over her. The fear of failure paralyzed her for a week or so as the package sat on her table, unopened. She felt she was at the "do or die" stage. She told me that if this didn't work, she didn't know what else she was going to do. She felt backed into a corner and she wanted help!
 
 
Tell me that's not FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!

She took the 90 Day Challenge and she made the most out of EVERY day she had! She would even motivate people in our group to do TWO workouts a day with her positive attitude and motivation. She's a true inspiration! Over these 90 days, she lost 30 lbs and 36.5 inches!!!!!!
 
If you are interested in joining our Fitness Accountability group, just contact me today! We will get you set up with everything you need!
 
 
Teela Herman

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. free read

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!