Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Juicing Has Made Me OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!

When I was at my lowest, begging my husband to support my decision to have weight loss surgery (which never happened), it was June 2012 and my BMI was 38.9. I was a pound or two away from being medically considered morbidly obese. Morbid obesity. What an ugly, nasty, terrifying word. It sounds like a death sentence, doesn't it? And maybe it needs to sound that scary...because it really IS that scary.

Today I weighed in and I am just under 180 lbs! My BMI is currently 29.9 which means....

I AM NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!!

I am considered "overweight"!

Freakin YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have about 35 more pounds to go to get me to my ideal healthy weight and for once in my life, I feel like that goal is attainable!

And by the way, I'm not sure of the Anti-Cellulite Juice has anything to do with my weir loss, but I've been drinking it for two days and I've been losing weight for two days.

1 comment:

  1. I am so freaking happy for you!!! Go Teela - you rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!