Tuesday, March 19, 2013

San Marcos Sunrise

I'm getting really creative with my juice names.

I'm from Austin, Texas and we moved our family to San Marcos (about a 30-45 minute drive south from Austin) about 4 1/2 years ago. Compared to Austin, San Marcos is a very small, sleepy little college town. We have a natural spring fed river PERFECT for tubing which brings visitors to our little town all summer long. It really is a beautiful place and I feel blessed to live here. I don't know what it is about the sunrises around here (and throughout the Hill Country) but they are simply breathtaking.

Now, I have no idea what a sunrise would taste like if you juiced it.....but when I made my lunch today, the color of the juice reminded me of the beautiful sunrises here in San Marcos, thus the name The San Marcos Sunrise.





2 sticks of celery
1 grapefruit
1 tangelo
2 sprigs of mint

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!