Friday, March 15, 2013

Out of Town

We took a little family vacation and have been out of town for a couple days (so I apologize about the lack of posts but it's crazy with this family of 5). We've also been juicing this entire time and I promise to post pictures and give hints for juicing on the road as soon as I can but first I wanted to show you how we took over the coffee bar in the hotel room.



This was SO delicious after a long day walking around Sea World.

4 stalks of celery
2 medium carrots
2 grapefruit
2 naval oranges
1 red delicious
Small chunk of ginger



And this is my newest favorite Naked brand 100% veggie and fruit juice. It's called Berry Veggie and I don't know of this is a new flavor or what but I've only seen it ONCE and now I wish I had bought the store's entire stock of this flavor. If you see some out there, pick me up one of five. I'll pay ya back! And do yourself a favor and try one!!!

I haven't been on the scale since we left and it has me all nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!