Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reader Request Juice!

A loyal reader, fellow blogger and wonderful source of support, Lisa, left a comment asking how grapes and kale would taste. I happened to have about a cup and a half of red seedless grapes (after my little guy stole a few handfuls first) and figured, why not give it a try?


1 bunch of curly leafed kale
1 cucumber, peeled
1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes
1/2 Granny Smith
1/2 lime, peeled

I like it! I honestly wasn't sure about adding the grapes to kale but I'm glad Lisa suggested it!! I would normally throw in some ginger, but I know she doesn't like or and I left it out especially for her! ;)

Next time I'd like to try lemon over lime (I'm currently out of lemons) and maybe a plum?

This juice was fun!! And thankfully to turned out well!! Hahaha
Do you have a request? I don't know that I'll have all the ingredients but this will be a fun way for me and my husband to try put new fruits and veggies and different combinations we'd never have thought of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!