Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 3

Not bad! Not bad!

My energy levels have been fine.
I've not had a headache since Day 1.
So far (as of 1:30 pm) I've not been very hungry at all.
No nausea since Day 1.
No terrible cravings to report.

All in all, it's been a very nice day and I am down 4.4 lbs since the start of my journey just 2 1/2 days ago.

Updated

So around 2 pm I started to get a killer headache but I pushed on. As the night went on, I started feeling worse and worse. My husband and I had plans to paint the living room and I honestly just could not force myself to paint. I was ached all over and I did not want to do anything.

So I went to bed.
At 8.
And I was bad.
I didn't drink enough juice OR water yesterday (because I didn't feel hungry). I wouldn't be surprised if my body went into a true starvation mode and I don't lose any weight. :(

Day 3 has been the hardest so far.

Here's to hoping Day 4 is better.

1 comment:

  1. Day 1 was like your day 3. I literally wanted someone to just bash me in the head to make the pain stop! Here's to better days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!