Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One Week Down (end of Day 8)

Whew. It's not easy. I'm craving junk right now.

Everyone keeps asking if I am hungry.

I am not hungry.
I DO miss chewing. I DO miss food. But there is a difference between missing food and actually being hungry.
I crave food but I am not hungry.

I'm not sure if it is safe for me to continue to weigh myself daily. I know I didn't lose any weight at all since yesterday and today was emotionally very hard. I have been very tempted to just say, "Oh well, I tried." and go get myself a hamburger and I think it's because of the weight loss plateau. It's not fair to be so critical of myself...and like someone said to me today, "just because you don't see the weight loss doesn't mean you aren't losing inches. Don't look at the scale, ask yourself how you feel." And the truth is, aside from my horrible ear infection, I feel great!

I will post an updated photo on my Photo/Weight Log tomorrow.

Until then, goodnight and juice on!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I have not lost weight for the past two days and I know it is because I have started exercising and I am gaining muscle while I lose fat. It is still hard to look at the scale and see the numbers not drop, so I am going to start taking measurements of my body and track that progress also! Maybe that would help you feel better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do that ASAP! I took photos last night and did the side by side today! I am impressed! It's giving me the boost to keep going and to fight those cravings! Thank you for your support! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what really helped me (nights were the worst for me) was to journal my feelings, I would just write and not think much about it. I was shocked about what came up. I had a somewhat complicated relationship with my dad in which I really thought I had made peace with. Apparently there were aspects of our relationship that was still affecting me, and was just coming home and eating chocolate until the bad feelings went away. Lots of strange things came to the surface.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Question? Just have something to say? Comment below!